Longevity: 4 years 1 month
Virtual DJ Pro || Platform: PC || Version: 8.0.0
Language: Russian, etc. ||Pill: Cured || Year: 2015
Atomix Virtual DJ Pro is a professional version of the DJ program that allows you to mix music in real time using effects, transitions and much more. The program is great for both professional DJs and beginners. Virtual DJ contains a lot of audio tools, effects and gadgets created specifically for DJs, there is also the ability to create music tracks from MP3 files in the built-in player, the program allows you to accelerate music to the desired tempo or increase the speed of sound in manual and automatic mode.
The ability to synchronize tracks by tempo and speed is supported by pressing the Sync button. The result of the finished track can be recorded in WAV or MP3 format. But it is best to use this program in real time at discos and parties.
Functionality and features of the version:
* Excellent imitation of vinyl records.
* Automatic mixing of tracks.
* Automatic adjustment of the speed of tracks.
* Full karaoke support.
* Burning finished files to CD or DVD discs.
* Built-in audio file converter.
* Video mixing (mix songs and/or video clips).
* Indication of volume level change.
* Built-in plug-ins for sound processing.
* Three-band equalizer.
* Pitch control (-34% to +34%)
* Synchronized sampler.
* Compatible with VST effects.
* Compatible with ID3 tags.
* Encoding CD to MP3.
* Compatible with ASIO sound cards.
* Support for changing the program interface, using skins.
* Support for MIDI keyboard to control tracks.
* Record the mix in WAV or MP3 formats.
• And much more...
* The program version is portable, cured, works with portable media (flash drives, CDs, DVDs...).
Basic features of VirtualDJ version 8:
* Independent players with zero latency.
* Standard controls (play, pause, stop, cue).
* Volume control.
* Pitch control (from -34 to 34%).
• 3-band equalizer with killer gain.
* One-click matching and synchronization (new FAME algorithm).
* BeatLock Engine: Your songs will always stay in time, and you can make your mixes incredibly faster than any other DJ.
* Automatic matching of bits by crossfading.
• On-the-fly (On-the-fly) second BPM calculation.
* Automatic step matching.
* Automatic level matching.
* Automatic matching to the beat (rhythm).
* Dynamic bit visualizer for easy"drag'n'drop" bit mapping.
* Simulation of real zero.
* Virtual Zero: "Scratch" your mp3 with your bare hands.
* Automatic LOOP function bitmap.
* Synchronous sampler with 12 slots instantly.
* Master of the algorithm step tempo.
* Automatic detection of the first bit and the last bit.
* Automatic detection of 4 / 4 stages.
* OSC network synchronization.
* An infinite number of beatlocked tables.
* Saving an infinite number of song cue points.
* Beat-aware effects plugins (included: beatgrid, flippin, vocal remover, filter, flanger, backspin, brake, etc...).
* Compatible with VST effects.
* Mixing videos with TV output (a combination of compositions and/or video clips!).
* Full karaoke support.
* Own video FreeFrame effects.
* Inifite the number of videos simultaneously.
* DJ-adapted video with transitional plugins.
* Easy-to-use song search functions using the Database Engine.
* View CoverFlow or a purely lyrical song.
* Compatible with iTunes playlists.
* ID3 compatibility.
* Automatic "filtering" folders.
* Automatic replacement of "hot" external hard drive.
* Burn files to burn your own CDs.
* Broadcasting on the Internet.
* CD with MP3 encoders.
* Optional 3D sound cards, 2 sound cards or a Y-distributor for real-time monitoring, as well as for using an external mixtable.
* ASIO sound compatibility.
* Fully customizable.
* Compatible with an external MIDI keyboard for quick access.
* Compatible with most external controllers (DMC2, DAC3, iCDX, TotalControl, BCD2000, DJConsole, etc..).
* Optional automatic mixes: Virtual DJ recognizes music styles (techno, hip-hop, hall) and adapts to their rhythm.
If the controller is not detected:
To connect and operate controllers (MIDI keyboard, mixing console and other audio devices), you must log in under your Facebook or Google account directly from the program via the "Controllers" menu. The connected devices will be automatically activated and detected. Works only in the Pro version.
* The Virtual DJ program understands Playlists in the format "m3u" (AIMP3 also understands it concurrently). The folder with the Playlists you saved in the program is located here: With:Users........documentsvirtualdjplaylists.
List of new features from version 8.
One new exclusive feature of VirtualDJ 8 is the new concept of "sandbox". The sandbox is a feature that will help you prepare your next mix while the audience listens to the previous song. When the Sandbox is playing, you can go to the end of the current track and try to mix into the next track, listening only with headphones, until you find the perfect exit point and entry point of what you want to mix. You can then release the sandbox and calmly wait for your current track to reach the point where you are sure that you should start your new mix.
The new sampler in v8 has lost all the limitations of the old v7. He can now play an unlimited number of samples at the same time. Samples can be audio, video or images. Video samples can have alpha transparency. Samples can be organized into groups and called as an instrument bank. Slots can be arranged on a grid and have colors and symbols.
Samples are now available via the "Side View", where you can select any bank and drag samples directly to the slots. The sample files themselves are located in the samples folder in the browser. Please note that you can also play any sample directly from the folder, which means that you can play many samples at the same time, and it is not necessary to use a grid if you are more comfortable calling samples from the list. The sampler also has a special bank called "remix mode". VirtualDJ will automatically detect and fill in the points with breaks in your song with remixes, but you can edit your own remix.
When recording a new sampler using either the Record button on the Additional Loops panel, or the Master Record button or microphone on the Master Mixer panel, VirtualDJ will save the created sample in the "Recordings" folder.
* SOUND ENGINE.
In VirtualDJ 8, all internal audio components have been rewritten, such as stretch pitch, limiter, equalizers, filters, etc., to use the full power of modern computers and give you crystal clear sound.
The internal sound engine processes everything into high-quality 32-bit audio, but the internal frequency can be adjusted in the parameters. Please note that we recommend using 44100 if you are playing mainly audio files that were recorded in 44100 (for example, mp3 files) or 48000 if you are playing mostly high def videos that have audio tracks at 48000. Setting higher levels than the files you are playing will result in lower sound quality.
The browser in VirtualDJ 8 has many improvements compared to the v7 version.
— SIDE VIEW.
The browser now has three zones: folders, files and a side view. The side view can be displayed and easily switched between various useful folders or special lists. Among the special lists are a mix list, a karaoke list, a notepad, (you can also still have the old horizontal list if you have nostalgia, this is in the additional parameters) and trigger-pad samples. But you can drag any folder to the side view to leave it there. You can even create buttons for different folders, so you can easily navigate between them with a single click.
* VIRTUAL FOLDERS.
Virtual/favorite folders/filters in version 8 can now be children of any other folder. For example, you could have your D:musicroc folder, and inside, create a virtual "Top" folder where you put links to the best songs. You can also make folders filters from other folders, and the filter will relate to the contents of the parent folder.
* FILTER GROUPS.
Now filter folders can have filters, such as for example "groups by genre". This would create a filter folder that has all the child folders of all the genres that have it (from the database if that folder is in the root, or from the parent folder otherwise).