Longevity: 4 years 1 month
-[li]Name: True Launch Bar
[li]Purpose: Utilities, etc.
[li]Platform: PC (x86 / x64)
[li]Developer: Take Command
[li]Interface language: Russian / Multilingual
[li]Tablet: Patch, keygen-[li]System requirements:
Take Command - offers you a new approach to working with the Windows operating system, providing users with all the power of the command line and ease of use with the Windows interface. Take Command supports existing CMD.EXE commands and batch files and adds a thousand new features, giving you all the power and flexibility you can imagine. Both CMD and PowerShell users will love the Take Command console with bookmarks and integration with the Windows shell. Take Command adds such powerful features as: online context help menu, plugins, collections of frequently used commands, powerful command line editor, history call, filling in file names (even over the network), command pop-ups and directory histories, as well as extended search directories that can be in any directory on your system: you need to enter only part of the name. Take Command extends Windows file management commands by giving you the ability to copy, move, delete, or view a list of different files with a single command. You can select or exclude files from any command by date, time, size, and extended checksums for added flexibility.-
-Batch file users will be impressed with all the power and speed of adding batch files with Take Command in Windows, with an array of new batch commands. The advanced batch language in Take Command includes routines, DO statements, IF THEN ELSE statements, SWITCH statements, error management, more than 100 internal commands and 250 internal variables. And if you don't want to work with the standard behavior of the program, Take Command will allow you to configure your configuration using interactive dialogs or on the command line. And if you want to get even more power, then download the professional version of the program, which has FTP and HTTP support, an interactive batch troubleshooting program, more than 40 additional internal commands and 130 additional internal variables and variable functions.
* Take Command adds features such as extensive context-sensitive online help, aliases for frequently used commands, a powerful command line editor, a command execution history log, an advanced directory search that can take you to any system folder by entering only part of its name.
* Take Command extends the Windows command processing file, providing the ability to copy, move, delete multiple files with a single command, and also adds support for FTP and HTTP (including SSL).
• You can add or exclude files from any command, their dates, creation and modification times, size and extended mask for even more flexibility.
* Using batch files, you will be amazed at the power and speed of the functionality added by Take Command with many new commands, a powerful debugger, syntax highlighting, variable and edit pop-ups.
* The unique features of the Take Command product include the ability to create an additional Windows desktop directly from the command line or from a script. A useful RESOLUTION command helps to set the display resolution, its refresh rate and, of course, the color depth.
* According to the developers, many interesting tools are integrated into Take Command, including an improved mechanism for networking and a powerful text editor based on the popular Scintilla technology. The Take Command package guarantees the effective use of a wide variety of commands.-
Treatment and installation procedure:
-"After installing the program, enter the registration data from the keygen"-