Longevity: 4 years 1 month
Program name: BitTorrent
Year of release: 2013
Program version: (7.8.2 build 30265)
Interface language: [img]http://i056.radikal.ru/1301/81/a2dd01516ad5.gif [/img] multi | Russian
Table: not required-
[li]Operating system: 2000/ XP/ Vista/ Windows 7/ 8
[li]Platform / Bit Depth: 32/64-bit-
BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer network client program aimed at the ability to download large files. Unlike other similar networks (Kazaa, eDonkey, etc.), where the owners of the same file can be several people who have this file at once, BitTorrent provides for the file to have a single owner who is interested in distributing it. Such an interested person may be, for example, a software developer. In addition, a feature of this network is a very high file download speed, which is achieved due to the original method of issuing a file from several computers at once, even when there is no whole file on them yet. Omitting the details, we can say this: the more people download a file through BitTorrent, the faster it will download.-
- Dynamic bandwidth management of network channels.
- BitTorrent does not interfere with the work of other Internet-connected programs.
- Parallel download of multiple files.
- Search for identical files to speed up the download.
- The ability to create and distribute your own torrent files.
- Detailed information about media files guarantees the security of downloads to BitTorrent.
- Minimum settings.
The main direction of BitTorrent 7.8.2:
The main direction of BitTorrent 7.8.2:
- Stability and Fixes
List of changes:
- 2013-10-04 Stable (build 30182)
- 2013-9-30 RC6
-Fixed localization issue in the "Back" button;
- 2013-9-27 RC5
-Fix: Fixed hanging when shutting down
- 2013-9-24 RC4
-Fix: FT blue information button does not show
-Fix: The selection of the search box should not change if set by the user
- 2013-9-19 RC3
-Fixed a crash during installation
- 2013-9-17 RC2
- Fixed a crash in automatic updates
- Changes: better state of processing update mechanism
- Fixed a bug: The stop is now active when the thread is paused then the client is shutting down and restarting.
- Fixed a crash at the finish of the installation
- Fixed: error when settings.dat was loaded
- Bug fixed: Create Subfolders settings are saved in the torrent add dialog
- 2013-9-13 RC1
- Changes: In RSS view, the time display is published in "new" columns. In the torrent view, displaying the time it was
when the torrent was added to be downloaded.
- Changes: Improved update mechanism
- Fixed crash introduced in previous build
- Bug fixed: Race condition during update
- Fixed: Some disk overflow, error handled properly
- Changes: Remove the rollback option from crash dialog report
- Fixed a crash when checking for updates
- Restored hang dialog process introduced in previous build
- Bug fixed: execute on startup if it is not stopped during installation was not followed (autorun always)
- Fixed a dividing line now added for empty lines in the search list... several empty lines collapsed on one separator
- Fixed several crashes in installations on Windows Vista and later machines
- Allow user to stop hanging BitTorrent process through dialog
- Fixed crash on startup
- Fixed crashes on XP during auto-update
- Fixed crashes during startup
- Fixed an issue where the client downloaded but did not automatically run the update
- Fixed a problem with the certificate of old versions of XP.
- Fixed a bug when deleting torrent files.
- Bug fixed: Lots of crash fixes
- Fixed bug: icon is not shown on XP
- Fixed: multiple crashes on the suggestion screen panel
- Fixed a bug: When the torrent file is downloaded and renamed from the magnet link, and you cancel the Add new torrent dialog.. it doesn't take off. torrent file.
- Bug fixed: crash in multiple internal IE frame
- Fixed a glitch in the auto-update progress dialog on XP (delete dialog completely on all platforms)
- Fixed a bug: Removed the location of the program and moved the checkboxes to the Installation Settings screen.
- Fixed: bug when Recommended content areas are selected and suggest is clicked
- Bug fixed: referred to clicks to fix in the client window
- Bug fixed: the installer could not disable the running client during the update
- Fixed: crashes related to new code display suggestion
- First beta launch
Current time is: 24-Mar 05:09
All times are UTC - 8
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
The site does not give electronic versions of products, and is engaged only in a collecting and cataloguing of the references sent and published at a forum by our readers. If you are the legal owner of any submitted material and do not wish that the reference to it was in our catalogue, contact us and we shall immediately remove her. Files for an exchange on tracker are given by users of a site, and the administration does not bear the responsibility for their maintenance. The request to not fill in the files protected by copyrights, and also files of the illegal maintenance!