Windows 8 (all editions)
Windows 7 (all editions)
Windows Vista (all editions) SP2
Windows XP Professional X32, SP3 / X64, SP2
Minimum requirements:
Pentium processor with a clock speed of at least 1 GHz
512 MB of RAM
Description:
Acronis True Image is a reliable solution for full backup and recovery of data on workstations. The product will allow you to create accurate images of the hard disk of a working computer, which will provide the most complete data protection. A backup disk image is a file that includes absolutely all data, including boot records, operating system, applications, data files, photos and movies, email, system updates and settings, and any other data on the disk.
-

The composition of the assemblies:

Build 1:
Acronis™ Disk Director® Server 10.0.2169
Acronis™ Disk Director® Advanced Server 11.0.12077
Acronis™ Disk Director® Home Update 2 11.0.2343
Acronis™ Snap Deploy® Server 3.0.3501
Acronis™ True Image Home® 2013 Plus Pack 16.0.0.6514
Build 2:
Acronis™ Disk Director® Server 10.0.2169
Acronis™ Disk Director® Advanced Server 11.0.12077
Acronis™ Disk Director® Home Update 2 11.0.2343
Acronis™ Snap Deploy® Server 4.0.540
Acronis™ Backup & Recovery® 11.5.32308 with UR

Program assignment:

Acronis Disk Director is a disk management product that provides the most complex disk partitioning operations. This package inherits all the features from previous versions and additionally includes powerful new features, including support for Dynamic and GPT disks, volume allocation across multiple disks, etc. Built on the basis of recognized Acronis technologies, this package allows you to move and merge partitions without data loss. It also minimizes unproductive server maintenance downtime and improves disk performance because your servers need to be available 24X7.
Acronis Snap Deploy is a comprehensive corporate network deployment solution that allows you to quickly and easily install operating systems on computers and workstations and configure them. A very useful tool for system administrators. It can also be useful for ordinary users to transfer the system to other computers, especially in cases where computers have different configurations.
Acronis True Image is a reliable solution for full backup and recovery of data on workstations. The product will allow you to create accurate images of the hard disk of a working computer, which will provide the most complete data protection. A backup disk image is a file that includes absolutely all data, including boot records, operating system, applications, data files, photos and movies, email, system updates and settings, and any other data on the disk.
Acronis Backup & Recovery is a program for backup and disaster recovery of servers and laptops running Windows in physical and virtual environments. Being based on proven technologies for creating images and restoring to "bare metal", the new product is the next generation of the Acronis True Image family and provides powerful server protection tools.

From the author (question /answer):

Citationsliderpost wrote:
Question: Why is the old version of Disk Director 10 included in both assemblies, if there is a standard and extended version 11?
Answer: Version 10 works more "faster" than its successors, and besides, it has a Safe mode that allows you to recognize specific interfaces of hard drives (SAS/SCSI/SATA-III), so it was decided to include it in the assembly.
Question: Why is OS Selector not present in any assembly?
Answer: This assembly is designed to work with the structure of the hard disk, create and restore reference images. This is my principled position not to include this loader in the build, due to mandatory activation after launch.
Question: So what should I use to create and restore an image at home and at work?
Answer: For home use - Acronis™ True Image Home® 2013 Plus Pack.
- For workstations - Acronis™ Backup & Recovery® 11.5 with UR
Question: Why is there no AcronisTrue Image Home® 2013 Plus Pack and Acronis™ in the build Backup & Recovery® 11.5 with UR at the same time? After all, many people use Acronys for backup and recovery servers and this option would be convenient and there was no need to create build 2?
Answer: I completely agree that having both products in one assembly would be great. But, alas! It is not possible to install ABR 11.5 if ATIH2013 is installed on the system and vice versa. I asked this question on the official Acronys forum, but I never received an answer. Neither from technical support, nor from users.
Question: In the new Acronis™ product Backup & Recovery® 11.5 with UR has 64-bit processor support. Why is there no corresponding module in the bootable media?
Answer: Indeed, there is no such module, because the Wizard for creating bootable media ABR11.5 when trying to create an image gave an error (incompatibility with ASD4), and the wizard for creating bootable media ASD4 does not see the 64-bit module.
Question: Which is better to use for backup and recovery: ASD 3 or ASD 4?
Answer: For backup and recovery of Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/2003R2/Vista/2008 - you can use the 3rd version. For backup and recovery of Microsoft Windows 7/2008R2/8/2012 - 4- version. Although ATIH2013 copes with all operations perfectly. Even with server systems. There's a taste and color...
Question: Are these assemblies exactly working? Or is it a cat in a bag? How can I write them to a USB flash drive?
Answer: These are tested and rechecked assemblies, and tested on real hardware. The image can be burned to both CD/DVD and USB flash drive. To write to a flash drive, I recommend using the FlashBoot program. This program installs the syslinux bootloader in the zero sector of USB-FLASH, after which Acronis products are loaded much faster than from CD/DVD.
Question: I read it and didn't understand anything! So which build should I download?
Answer: I myself use assembly 1 in my work. ABR11.5 seemed to me somehow clumsy in work. Again... the taste and color... smile

Image checksums:

Build 1
CRC32: 6F2D991B
MD5: 979BE817642BA7AD649C5E93E7E817B6
SHA-1: 632D0FDB3496D59B7DDDB7CA7832C115ACDCC8A1
Build 2
CRC32: 7FFBF205
MD5: 50BB73A2D7971FCE694E791D190AB194
SHA-1: 8FB3BEFFC58E616CDB71583324E67D5475828383
-
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts: