Longevity: 4 years 1 month
Program version: 12.2.0
Official website: GiliSoft International LLC
Interface language: Russian, English
Treatment: not required (the installer has already been treated)
* Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista/ XP (32/64-bit)
* 135 MB of free hard disk space
GiliSoft Video Editor is a very powerful and easy-to-use program for quick editing of the most popular formats (AVI, MPEG, MPG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, MP4, MOV, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, H.264, QT, DAT). With the help of the program, you can cut individual fragments from the video, combine several fragments of the video into one file, work with subtitles. Everything is packed in a nice graphical shell and each type of editing can be selected independently of the others. You can attach many videos in different formats at one time, and the output file format will be one of your chosen ones. GiliSoft Video Editor allows you to set the frame rate, bitrate, frequency and resolution to get the best effect. The video editor provides a large preview window to view the original and output file.
Main features of the program:
* The ability to combine multiple video files into one.
* Splitting the video into several segments.
* Cutting and deleting unnecessary video fragments.
* Setting video parameters (frequency, resolution, data transfer rate).
* Work in the background.
* The presence of a built-in player.
* Add subtitles and watermarks to your videos.
* Rotate the video 90/180/270 degrees.
* Combining multiple audio files into one.
* Setting the sequence of video file output.
• Fixed some bugs.
Features of RePack'a:
Type: Installation, unpacking (Portable by TryRooM)
Languages: English/ Russian from Dodakaedr tweaked for the current version
Treatment: not required (key+patch).
Command line keys:
* Silent unpacking in Russian: /VERYSILENT /P /EN
* Quiet unpacking in English: /VERYSILENT /P /EN
* Silent installation in Russian: /VERYSILENT /I /EN
* Silent installation in English: /VERYSILENT /I /EN
* Do not create a shortcut on the desktop: /ND
* Do not create a shortcut in the Start menu: /NS
* Installation location selection: /D=way
The key /D=PATH should be specified most recently
For example: file_install.exe /VERYSILENT /I /D=C:myprogram