Longevity: 4 years 1 month
Title: Image-Line FL Studio 10 Signature Bundle Complete
Publication Type: Demo
Purpose: Virtual studios, sequencers and audio editors
Interface language: ENG + russifier separately
System requirements: 2GHz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support.512 Mb RAM.130 Mb disk space
Release marked Signature Bundle Complete. This means that in addition to FL Studio itself, you get all the synthesizers and Image-Line effects available today. Registration is carried out by importing a .reg file. Plus, the distribution includes all presets for all synthesizers, available only to registered users. To do this, you just need to copy these presets to the appropriate folders. russifier: http://sendfile.su/433250
FL Studio 10 is a complete solution for creating music, the version is the quintessence of twelve years of thoughtful development. Everything for creating tracks in one package. FL Studio 10 is the fastest way to implement ideas. What can FL Studio 10 do? Audio processing including pitch editing, harmonization, material adjustment to the project tempo, bit detection and an advanced audio slicing system. Automation of the interface of most plug-ins and all parameters by recording, drawing automation curves, using automation generators. FL can be controlled from another DAW, like VST, or connected via ReWire. Ideal for live performances including great visualization and video effects. Make mixes and remixes using effects like delay, reverb, filters, and more. Multitrack recording. Wash down and control MIDI from your keyboard or other midi controllers. A unique composition arrangement system in its class and an advanced sequencer. FL can also be a host for your favorite plugins of VST 32 & 64 bit, VST 2.4 & VST 3, DX and native FL format plugins.
What's new in the tenth version?
First of all, hundreds of improvements, optimizations and fixes.
64bit plugin support - Wrapper now automatically detects 64bit plugins and opens them in Bridged mode.
A new plus (+) button on the channel and sequencer window adds a pattern and opens a name assignment window for it
Small scrollbars in editors - in the midi editor, playlist, etc.
Horizontal approximation - improved in the midi editor and plelist
Improving memory access are two main changes. 1. 32 & 64 Bit VST can be opened in Bridged mode.The maximum amount of memory allocated for the plugin will be 2Gb on Windows 32bit and up to 192Gb on Windows 64bit. 2. In the audio clip options and sampler channels, the Keep on disk option has appeared - now samples are opened in an isolated memory space.
Improved audio settings - ASIO: Mix in bufferswitch and Triple buffer options can improve performance on some ASIO drivers. ASIO/Primary Sound: Revised Playback tracking options to eliminate interface failures in a situation where the sound card fails.
Auto-save / Auto-Restore - FL Studio can now be tasked with saving the current project at intervals of five to fifteen minutes.
- It is possible to change the size of tracks - Ctrl + middle mouse button to change the size
- Preview/playback Tools - press Alt + PCM to listen to audio clips and patterns.
- Playlist Preview tool - playback of audio events by pressing Playback
- Individual track width change. Also, each of the tracks can be fixed in a certain size
- Types of markers Live Playlist - Markers Live can be the mood to tick, pause or skip (good for live performances)
- Ctrl+B - duplicate events
- Save as sheet music - now your portions can be exported in the form of scores
- Magic lasso - circle around the desired clips (in the playlist) or notes (in the midi editor) without clicking to highlight them
- Editing of shadow notes - double click of the PCM on the shadow note (ghost note)
- Vertical zoom + settings of a specific note are now visible
- Displaying WAV forms behind the midi party in the midi editor
- Ctrl+B - duplicate,
- New rounded view for notes
- Large mixer view + sound form display
- Fully automatic delay compensation (default for all new projects)
Newtone - editing the pitch
Pitcher - pitch editor
Patcher - the purpose of effects or plugins to create complex complex effects
ZGameEditor Visualizer - visualization effect
- Wrapper/Bridge updates - closing bugs, increasing compatibility of 64bit plugins.
FL Studio supports VST/VSTi/VST2/VST3, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG, MIDI, ASIO, ASIO 2, REWIRE, REX 1 & 2.