Longevity: 4 years 1 month
RarmaRadio PRO 2.72.2 RePack & Portable by TryRooM
Year of release: 2019
The address of the official site: Raimersoft
The author of the assembly: by TryRooM
Interface language: Russian, English, Ukrainian, Belarusian
Treatment: not required (the installer has already been treated)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 -
RarmaRadio is a program for listening and recording Internet radio stations. It has a large set of features, providing comfortable listening to radio stations and convenient recording of broadcast data.
The program contains many stations sorted into groups depending on the genre of music, bitrate, network and region, has a station search function, automatically downloads information about the songs being played from the Internet,
including album graphics, and supports plug-ins of the Winamp media player.
With the help of RarmaRadio, you can listen to one station, simultaneously record several other Internet radio stations, record Internet broadcasts according to a schedule, and also automatically start recording if a certain song is played.
When saving the received audio files, RarmaRadio adds tags to them
* Listen and record multiple radio stations simultaneously
* Create a list for automatic recording
* Showing information about each song from the album (if such information about the track is available from the radio station)
• Saving tags to recorded audio files (if such information about the track is available from the radio station)
• The ability to add new Internet radio stations yourself
* Using the WinAmp plugin to be able to listen to the radio station through this player
* User-friendly interface for managing Internet radio stations
* The ability to listen to a random radio station
Type: Installation, unpacking(Portable by TryRooM).
Languages: Russian, English, Ukrainian, Belarusian (the rest are deleted)
Treatment: carried out, (patch ADMIN@CRACK)
Command Line Keys:
Quiet unpacking: /VERYSILENT /P
Silent installation: /VERYSILENT /I
Do not create a shortcut on the desktop: /ND
Do not create a shortcut in the Start menu: /NS
Installation location selection: /D=way
The key /D=PATH should be specified most recently
For example: file_install.exe /VERYSILENT /I /D=C:myprogram