Longevity: 4 years 1 month
Program Name: 3DMark 11
Program version: 220.127.116.11 Professional Edition
The address of the official website: http://www.3dmark.com
Interface language: ML + russification
Bit depth: 32bit+64bit
Vista compatibility: full
Windows 7 Compatibility: full
Treatment: keygen + serial numbers to choose from (sewn into RePack)
OS: Win Vista SP2 / Se7en
Video: with DX11 support
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the popular benchmark. 3DMark is the name of a series of the most popular and widely known computer benchmarks developed by the Finnish company Futuremark (formerly MadOnion.com ). Benchmarks of this series are focused primarily on testing the graphical component of a personal computer in order to determine the performance of the system in computer games. The main purpose of 3DMark is to test the performance and stability of a graphics card (video card) and evaluate its performance in conventional units. The latest versions of 3DMark, in addition to the graphics card, also test the performance of the CPU in tasks such as gaming artificial intelligence and physics engine. 3DMark, in fact, visually represents a computer game that is non-interactive, since the user cannot influence the gameplay.
The new version of 3DMark 11 is initially designed to test the capabilities of hardware based on modern GPUs. Users are offered the open source Bullet Physics library, as well as six new tests to check the performance of devices that support the latest version of the DirectX 11 library. The benchmark uses all new DX11 technologies, including tessellation, volumetric lighting, computational shaders and multithreaded computing.
Features of RePack version:
- Version 1.0.2
- Added Russification (who needs the English version to delete the ru directory in the bin folder of the installed program)
- During installation, the components of DirectX June 2010, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, SystemInfo are updated to version 4.0.0
- It is already activated to the Professional Edition
- Everything is compressed by the archiver, the final distribution is ~ 165 MB against 280 MB of the original
- Full installation depending on configuration ~ 1-1.5 minutes
- Manual, automatic visible and hidden installation is possible
- If you do not want the installer to go to my blog, for example during an automatic installation, you can run the installer with the keys /ais - hidden or /aiv - visible
Finnish software developer Futuremark has released another update of its popular test package for evaluating the gaming performance of the 3DMark 11 computer to version 1.0.2.
The changes in 1.0.2 are not so significant and relate more to various fixes and optimizations of the program, as well as support for new hardware.
So, the following changes have occurred in 3DMark 11 1.0.2.:
The Bullet physics library has been updated to version 2.78 for compatibility with upcoming processors and graphics cards.
the screen scaling settings are now present in the free version of the Basic Edition;
The SystemInfo component has been updated to version 4.0, which has improved compatibility with today's and future hardware.
improved user notification if test execution is terminated.
In the Professional and Advanced test options:
corrected the error of the frame model mode in the Combined test that occurs on Nvidia adapters,
the Load/Save dialog box began to remember the last applied directory.
Only in the Professional version:
the watermark was displayed normally when the test package was launched from the command line;
the cyclic execution mode of a separate test from the command line works without restarting.
Attention! Before you download, be sure to read it!
Attention! in order to avoid stupid questions like why is it not starting for me:
- you must have a cool video card with DirectX 11 support - it won't even start on the ancients
- there must be an operating system Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 - it won't even start on the ancients
- the latest graphics drivers must be installed
- latest DirectX, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010