A virtual application (or portable application, portable) is the only exe file that stores the entire application, including files, DLL files and registry entries. A virtual application (portable program) can be copied and moved as a regular file and can be run without installation: at home, in the office, from portable USB cable media, on a laptop, over the network. The portable program can be run without installation and reconfiguration.
By using virtualization, you will no longer have to reinstall your applications over and over again every time you move from one computer to another. Virtual portable applications also keep your computer running stable by isolating applications from the system.
"THIS", "Cameo"... and it will save you from failures.
Features of the portable version:
* Works without installation on a computer.
• Not registered in the system.
Installation The Russian language installation guide is in the archive.
- Quickly! Faster application execution, access to files and registry, first deployment. Faster package editing.
- New RAM virtualization mode: virtual applications are launched directly from memory, without first removing the disk. DISK virtualization mode is still available.
- Application files stored separately from application changes: Optimized for network/cloud data synchronization. It also allows you to share one package for different user sessions on terminal servers (extended configuration in Enterprise edition).
- New isolation mode: Strictly isolated, hiding from the virtual application some specific folders and registry keys in the main system to improve compatibility.
- Font virtualization.
- Support for huge packages (> 2 GB).
- The ability to separate application data from the executable file (.DAT).
- More command lines and properties for more flexibility.