Longevity: 4 years 1 month
Publication Type: License
Purpose: Graphic Editor
Developer: Official website
Version: 3.5.5 + 3.5.10
Interface language: Russian
Tablet: Not required
System requirements: OS:
Windows 7 (SP2 or higher),
Windows XP SP3,
Windows Vista SP1.
NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
Processor 800 MHz.
RAM 512 MB (About 30 MB the program takes)
Screen resolution 1024 x 768. (Basically any will do, but I wrote my own because I tested myself on my computer)
Free disk space: 200 MB and more. (As I wrote, the unpacked program weighs ~ 30 MB )
A 64-bit system requires a 64-bit CPU and a 64-bit version of Windows.
Description: Paint.NET 3.5 is a graphical editor that perfectly replaces the graphical programs that are included in the standard set of the Windows operating system. It has many cool effects like red-eye elimination, blurring, stylization, clarity enhancement, glow, various types of distortion, noise suppression. In addition, Paint.NET The Russian version has a unique 3D effect that allows you to add perspective to images. A large set of graphical tools and unlimited history. Paint.NET Russian has an interface similar to Photoshop and works on the basis of tabs.
Paint.NET 3.5 is very easy to work with layers, the shape of which is easily perceived visually. Improved in working with quad-core and dual-core processors, works with several simultaneously open documents, can work freely with layers. Almost monthly updates.
Please note — Paint.NET uses your computer's hard drive to store temporary files related to the history of image processing. Therefore, the requirements for the size of free space on your computer's hard disk are very dependent on the size of the file being processed and the operations performed on it.
Main features Paint.NET 3.5:
- Improved in working with quad-core and dual-core processors
- Has a user-friendly interface similar to Photoshop
- Work with multiple documents at the same time
- Intuitive and innovative interface
- Easy work with layers
- Frequent updates
- Special effects
- Powerful tools
- Unlimited history
- Free of charge (does not contain any spyware modules or advertising add-ons)
- Simple intuitive interface. All the features and elements of the interface were designed with the expectation that the user would immediately get to work.
- Layers. As a rule, only expensive paid programs for working with images are able to work with layers. Paint.NET provides this opportunity for free.
- Powerful tools. Paint.NET It has powerful but simple tools for working with vector graphics, highlighting (magic wand), cloning images, as well as a simple text editor, tools for scaling (from 1% to 3200%) and color replacement.
- Unlimited history. To correct possible mistakes made in the process of editing photos or drawings in the program Paint.NET a history function is provided. Each of your actions can be deleted and then resumed again. The long history is limited only by the available disk space.
- Special effects. Paint.NET contains many special effects to enhance images. In addition to the standard, familiar to us from similar paid programs, there is also a unique effect - 3D rotation. As usual, there are also such irreplaceable functions as image brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, etc.
- Plugins. For the graphic editor Paint.NET many plugins have been developed that enrich the program's capabilities or simply add new special effects.