Reply to topic

admin ®

Longevity: 3 years 7 months

Post 18-Nov-2021 03:18

[Quote]

--[li]Program Name: DVDFab Passkey
[li]Program version: 9.2.1.7 Final
[li]The latest version of the program: 9.2.1.7 Final
[li]The address of the official website: [url=https://ru.dvdfab.cn/passkey-for-dvd.htm ]DVDFab[/url]
[li]Interface language: Multi, there is Russian
[li]Treatment: File replacement
[li]Type of medication: DVDFabPasskey.exe--[li]System requirements:
[li]Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 (32 or 64 bit)--[li]Description:
DVDFab Passkey is a very useful utility: it allows you to run any DVD and Blu-Ray without switching the region code (as you know, you can officially switch this code in the drive only a few times), and also removes copy protection such as CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.--

Additional information:

If you have problems with switching the region code of different types of disks, then try downloading DVDFab Passkey. After launching the utility, you can easily launch absolutely any DVD and Bly-Ray media, while you do not need to switch the region code, because you can officially switch the code in the drive itself several times and no more, I myself have never used it, but since they write that, I believe as usual. The program also knows how to remove protection from media, and it works with completely different types of them.
DVDFab Passkey skillfully handles decryption of keys to such well-known protections as RipGuard, CPPM, ARccOS and other others. after the region code is deleted and the protection is removed, you will be able to watch any type of media with any region and on any software, there will be no more restrictions for you. Please note that after removing all the same protection, you can do anything with the disk, for example, copy it to a computer, overwrite it, make images, and so on, other programs will be needed for this, but not the essence, the main thing is removing protection.
DVDFab Passkey has a very clear interface, in general, you just need to insert a disk into the drive and start the process, there are of course settings, it's good that Russian support is present, otherwise I think not everyone could figure them out. Do not forget that when registering, and more specifically after launching the patch, you need to choose the DVDFab Passkey product, otherwise I leave some standard and the patch does not work.
As far as I know, the program is updated quite often, and all because new disks with new types of protections are appearing on the market, but the developers are not asleep and quite quickly includes new decryption keys in the program, thanks to which you can break the protection in a couple of mouse clicks. Actually, such a development is in front of you, you need to decide or not, of course it's not for me, my job is to give you a choice, but keep in mind that DVDFab Passkey's reviews are almost positive, the application actually works well and copes with the tasks at five plus.
--

Version changes

New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 04-Oct 09:06